Dec 22, 2010

Inspirational Blogs

Yerh so I've been on the computer for literally hours and hours. Just searching for blogs worth 'next page'ing at. I've remembered a couple of my old favourites but  I just spent 2 hours on Tavi Gevinson's blogspot- Style Rookie. My friend introduced me to her and her being fashion blogger, grabbed my attention in a click. But she has this unique style. The items she puts together...they're vintage yet not so much. I don't really know how to describe her style, it's just Tavi Gevinson style. Literally. But they're all strangely nice. Not something I'd dare myself to wear, definitely for that matter but yes it suits her.



And on top of all that, she's barely 14 and yet introducing herself into the real world. Her blog was advertised on BAZZAR..in the September issue? I'm not sure but there was also mentions of her in the Vogue issues as well...
She sells hand-made T-shirts, designed by her, inspired by Yves Saint Laurent. 

They're $40.00, quite pricey for a plain shirt like such but I don't know I still want one. 
And I also think she looks amazing in this outfit. 

So yeah I've been on her blog all day. Also mine. But that's irrelevant for now. 

Tavi Gevinson - Style Rookie 

No comments:

Post a Comment