Apr 20, 2012

Autumn Holidays

Time flies by real quick, Year 11 Term 2 is commencing in 2 days.
If you've been wondering what I've been up to lately, (since the last time I blogged) my life was basically jam-packed and believe me when I say so. Term 1 of Year 11, it felt so unreal and awkward and the amount of workload had my dark circles drooping down to my chin. Thinking back, I'm like "How the heck did I survive?" But I guess when life gives you lemons, you gotta squash that thing and make lemonade. The term concluded with a 5 day test week, and wow that was a hell of a challenge.

Thursday: English Adv
               : Chemistry
Friday : Mathematics 
Monday: Society & Culture 
Tuesday: Economics
             : Mathematics Ext 1
Thursday: Studies Of Religion (1)  

And the 2nd Thursday right after out 9:55am exam, a group of friends and I went to watch the HUNGER GAMES. Straight out. Best movie ever. It had me from crying to laughing to being angry then to crying again, the movie had me experiencing all different emotions...brilliant, absolutely brilliant. 

Then off I was onto my two weeks of holiday before Term 2 of Year 11.

First week: 

Easter show with Amy. 


View from the Ferris Wheel



Golfing with Parents




























A little get-together with my college friends from Discovery (But no photos from that day ㅠ~ㅠ)
So just some selfies I took on the day. 


Rest of the week through Instagram (dahee_k) 


Perfect rainy weather @Sydney (Via Bonnie    
































































Second Week:
 
Basically a week of living hell. 
From Monday ~ Friday I was at Mathematics tutoring college. During whole week we covered Calculus. Need I say more on how terrible the week went? 
200 pages of Calculus homework, and once again had me thinking "How did I do it?" 
 
I did go shopping in the last few weeks, definitely packed on my knitwear. And as I mentioned on Twitter, I found the perfect coat for this winter! (Thanks Jenny if you're reading this :-))






































Well that pretty much sums up what I've been up to the past 2~3 weeks. And obviously I won't be blogging as often as I would like to (#lifeofanasianyear11) but I will be recounting every now and then so visit often you guys...!

1 comment:

  1. Omg u still blog!! I'm totes honoured that you used my pic! Ah! Love ur blog!!

    ReplyDelete