Dec 20, 2010

CANON EOS 550 DIGITAL SLR CAMERA

The countdown for Christmas officially begins. With only 5 days to stagger along with the excitement bursting within my little soul, I haven't yet decided what to ask for, for Christmas I mean. Well there is always that one item I really desire and wish for. But I made up my mind about it, that I was going to get it with my own strength. Haha what the heck, 'own strength' sounds so weird'. Well anyway....
It's my Canon Eos 550D Digital SLR Camera. Yerh, I'd like to label it as 'my' because 'the' just sounds, you know too far off the goal.

So that's my baby:

Cut 2:




Um, so at the moment its $1349.00 on the Canon website yerh...just make it sound more impossible Canon....I hate chu!! Haha so recently I've been comparing prices. Yes, I know but seriously, how much can a 15 year old save up? Yerh thought so.
So..here's what I've got.


1. JB HIFI
2. DICK SMITH

3. BING LEE
4. CANON


Hmm, it seems JB HIFI has the cheapest deal. Right on!! You know, at first I was like Canon?! You're the cheapest? But then I read the description and it's like "RRP Body Only", and then I was depressed. Nah I wasn't...okay maybe a little bit but now I'm over it. 
So I'm planning to buy this glorious mouth tempting yet so stubborn not being within my possession range camera by January 2011!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment